If you are a Vaidya or medical professional from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan, please make your booking here (all others please use the booking form for International Delegates).
Prices and Registration:
Special package for Vaidyas from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan
- Including double room accommodation with breakfast (3 nights stay – arrival 31 March – departure 3 April) at London Novotel Hotel, vegetarian meals, Congress fee, sightseeing tour, concert – GBP 575.-
- Participation in a single room accommodation (three nights) with all facilities as above GBP 805.-
- Congress participation without hotel accommodation but with meals and including all other programmes as above – GBP 345.-
- Extra night’s stay (especially for those who take return flight on 4 April or later) have to be booked directly with the Novotel hotel.
- The charge for accompanying persons, not attending the Congress meetings, is GBP 415.-, including double room accommodation with breakfast (3 nights stay – arrival 31 March – departure 3 April) at London Novotel Hotel, vegetarian meals, sightseeing tour, concert.
Congress Extension at Maharishi Peace Palace, Rendlesham:
With stay during extension (arrival after London sightseeing tour, in the evening of 3 April and departure on 8 April) at beautiful countryside in Rendlesham at Maharishi Peace Palace – all inclusive of stay, meals, seminars, learning Transcendental Meditation, and additional sightseeing tours.
- Special 5 days extension all-inclusive package in shared room – GBP 400.-
- Special 5 days extension all-inclusive package in single room – GBP 575.-
Total package for Congress including extension (31 March – 8 April)
- All-inclusive in shared room accommodation – GBP 975.- per person
- All-inclusive in single room accommodation – GBP 1,380.- per person
- All-inclusive with Congress participation without accommodation in London but Congress extension in Rendlesham in double room accommodation – GBP 750.-
Terms & Conditions for Vaidyas from India
As host of the second International Ayurveda Congress to be held in London 1–2 April 2017, Maharishi Foundation UK (MF) invites citizens of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan to this global event according to the following Terms and Conditions.
The congress fee consists of up to 3 parts:
- Non-Refundable Deposit
A registration is only binding with MF, if a deposit of 50 GBP is paid within 14 days after registration. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Congress Delegate Rate
The Congress Delegate Rate includes access to the Congress, vegetarian meals, sightseeing tour, and concert.
- Accommodation Fee (if applicable)
Fee for the accommodation at the congress venue, Novotel London West.
Fee per Person for Indian Vaidyas Early Bird Rates
(until 10 Mar 2017)
(11 – 31 Mar 2017)
no Accom. incl
no Accom. incl
Congress only £300.00 £700.00 £500.00 £345.00 £805.00 £575.00 Congress Extension £500.00 £350.00 £575.00 £400.00 Package Congress + Extension £1,200.00 £850.00 £1,380.00 £975.00 Congress without Accom. + Extension £650.00 £750.00
C.) Payment Procedure
After registration you will receive an invoice according to the booked options.
Please pay the invoice amount latest by 10 Mar 2017. If your full payment has not been received by 10 Mar 2017, we will send you a second invoice with the difference between the Early Bird Rate and the Standard Rate.
D.) Payment Options
1) Bank wire
We accept payments in GBP by bank transfer to the following account:
Beneficiary: Maharishi Foundation UK Bank Name: Barclays Bank Account No.: 60981400 Sort Code: 20-88-13 IBAN: GB12BARC 2088 1360 9814 00 BIC (Swift): BARCGB22 Reference: IAVC London 2017, your name
Please make sure all bank charges are covered on your side.
Alternatively you can make the payment via PayPal using the balance of your PayPal account or with your credit card. If you have chosen this payment method during registration, we will send you a corresponding PayPal Payment Request by email.
E.) Cancellation Rules
You can cancel your registration within 14 days after the registration date without a fee (right to withdraw from the booking contract).
After this 14 days period and until 28 Feb 2017, 50 GBP will be charged as a cancellation fee, i.e. the paid amount will be reimbursed except for the non-refundable deposit. This will also apply, if you have paid your invoice fully or partially within the 14 days after registration.
From 1 March 2017 we will charge in addition to the 50 GBP 50% of the accommodation fee at the Novotel hotel. The rest of your payment will be reimbursed.
See table below for cancellation fees according to booking options:
Cancellation Fee before 1 Mar 2017:
Cancellation Fee after 28 Feb 2017 for Indian Vaidyas Early Bird Rates Standard Rates no Accom. Single
no Accom. Single
Congress only £50.00 £250.00 £150.00 £50.00 £280.00 £165.00 Congress Extension £150.00 £100.00 £150.00 £100.00 Package Congress + Extension £400.00 £250.00 £430.00 £265.00 Congress without Accom. + Extension £150.00 £150.00
Cancellations have to be made in writing to email@example.com.
Please make sure you have your visa to enter GB ready before 28 Feb 2017 to avoid loss of funds when cancelling after this date due to a visa not being granted.
- Non-Refundable Deposit