Please make your booking for the Congress here. For changes to an existing booking, please do not use this form but write us a message via the contact form.
If you are a Vaidya or medical professional from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh or Pakistan, please use the booking form for Indian Vaidyas.
Congress Fee (1–2 April): £455. The congress fee includes participation in all events of 1 and 2 April, including Ayurvedic vegetarian meals, Indian Classical music concert on Saturday evening, 1 April, and Thames river cruise on Sunday evening, 2 April.
For Monday, 3 April, several additional events can be booked:
- London Sightseeing Tour: £55
- Vegetarian Lunch (12:00 – 2:00 pm): £20
- Global Maharishi AyurVeda Summit (2:00 – 5:00 pm): £30
Students and members of the following organizations will receive a reduction of £110 on the congress fee:
- International Academy of Ayurved (IAA), www.ayurved-int.com
- Maharishi Ayurveda Association of America (MAAA), www.ayurveda-courses.org
- Ayurvedic Practitioners Association (APA), www.apa.uk.com
- British Association of Accredited Ayurvedic Practitioners (BAAAP), www.britayurpractitioners.com
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ayurveda (DGA), www.ayurveda.de
- Deutsche Ärztegesellschaft für Ayurveda-Medizin e.V. (DÄGAM), www.daegam.de
- European Ayurveda Association (EUAA), www.euroayurveda.eu
- European Professional Association of Ayurveda Practitioners and Therapists (VEAT), www.ayurveda-verband.eu
- Schweizerischer Verband für Maharishi Ayurveda (SVMAV), www.ayurveda-verband.ch
- International Maharishi AyurVeda Foundation (IMAVF), www.imavf.org
- Rosenberg European Academy of Ayurveda, www.ayurveda-akademie.org
- Members of the Council of the Global Country of World Peace
- Health Education England
- Algemene Nederlandse Vereniging voor Ayurvedische Geneeskunde (ANVAG), www.anvag.nl
Accommodation at the conference venue, Hotel Novotel London West (between 31 Mar and 3 Apr):
- Single room hotel accommodation per night including breakfast £135
- Shared room hotel accommodation per night including breakfast £72.50 per person
Booking accomodation via this website will be possible until 10 March. After this date and for booking of extra nights please contact the hotel directly or make your own arrangements.
Please note: By clicking this button your registration will be saved, a confirmation email is sent to you and you will be forwarded to the PayPal website where you can complete the payment using your PayPal account or your credit card. At the end of the payment process please click the button “Return to Merchant”. Should your payment fail you will have the opportunity to pay via bank transfer (details will be given in the confirmation email).
Terms & Conditions for International Delegates
As host of the second International Ayurveda Congress to be held in London 1–2 April 2017, Maharishi Foundation UK (MF) invites international citizens to this global event according to the following Terms and Conditions (citizens from from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan have separate Terms & Conditions).
The congress fee consists of up to 3 parts:
- Non-Refundable Deposit
A registration is only binding with MF, if a deposit of at least 50 GBP is paid within 4 weeks after registration. The 50 GBP deposit is non-refundable.
- Congress Delegate Rate
The Congress Delegate Rate includes access to the Congress, vegetarian meals, Thames river cruise, and concert.
- Accommodation Fee (if applicable)
Fee for the accommodation at the congress venue, Novotel London West.
Fee per Person for Intl. Delegates Early Bird Rates
(until 10 Mar 2017)
(11 – 31 Mar 2017)
no Accom. incl
no Accom. incl
Congress 1–2 April without Accom. £395.00 £455.00 London Sightseeing Tour 3 April £50.00 £55.00 Ayurveda Banquet 3 April £20.00 £20.00 Global Maharishi AyurVeda Summit 3 April £30.00 £30.00 Congress + Accom. for 1 night £530.00 £467.50 £590.00 £527.50 Congress + Accom. for 2 nights £665.00 £540.00 £725.00 £600.00 Congress + Accom. for 3 nights £850.00 £662.50 £915.00 £727.50
C.) Payment Procedure
After registration you will receive an invoice according to your booked options. Please pay the invoice amount within 7 days, but latest by 10 Mar 2017.
If we have not received your payment by 10 Mar 2017, we will send you a second invoice with the difference between the Early Bird Rate and the Standard Rate.
D.) Payment Options
1) Bank Transfer
We accept payments in GBP by bank transfer to the following account:
Beneficiary: Maharishi Foundation UK Bank Name: Barclays Bank Account No.: 60981400 Sort Code: 20-88-13 IBAN: GB12BARC 2088 1360 9814 00 BIC (Swift): BARCGB22 Reference: IAVC London 2017, your name
Please make sure all bank charges are covered on your side.
Alternatively you can make the payment via PayPal using the balance of your PayPal account or with your credit card. With this method there will be no transaction costs for you.
If you have selected PayPal as your preferred payment method in the registration form, we will send you a PayPal Payment Requests by email and you can make the payment when convenient for you.
E.) Cancellation Rules
You can cancel your registration within 14 days after the registration date without a fee (right to withdraw from the booking contract).
After this 14 day period a cancellation fee will apply as follows:
until 30 Nov 2016: 50,- GBP until 31 Jan 2017: 20% of the booking amount until 28 Feb 2017: 50% of the booking amount after 28 Feb 2017: 80% of the booking amount
Any reimbursement will be made via the payment method you used for your payment.
Cancellations have to be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Non-Refundable Deposit